Thursday, August 28, 2008

Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja 2008 Offering from Bhakta Prakash Namasivayam

My dear Srila Prabhupada,

Please accept my humble obeisances unto your lotus feet.

You are the real sun for the whole world, awakening the souls from darkness. Your service to human kind is unaccountable. There are many leaders in the world calling themselves as "social saviors" and many rascals calling themselves as "Krishna" or "God". All those idiots don't know the basic fact that we are not the body but soul. Also, those people are wasting their time and spoiling their followers’ life by cheating the people. But, you are the real leader, our respectful, loving spiritual master. You are not an ordinary human being. You need not have taken birth in the world. We all know that you came down to the earth planet from the spiritual world, Vaikuntha, in order to take the fallen souls back to Godhead.

You are awakening the whole world from darkness within a short span of time. Some countries blabber that "sun never sets in their country". But, the truth is that "SUN NEVER SETS IN ISKCON". Wow! How many Krishna Conscious temples you have created in the whole world within a short span of time and how many souls were saved by you!! I am not able to imagine the number of books you have written and translated within such a short span of time. All those are everlasting assets to the whole world. Your books really help awakening the fallen souls.

Here is one such fallen soul trying to write about you. I am not even qualified to write about you. I am so fallen. But, with your kind mercy, you allowed me to write about you. I thank you so much for showering your boundless mercy upon me. Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita 18.66, "Leave all sort of philosophies and surrender yourself to me". It is so simple. Just accept Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead and surrender ourselves to him. There should not be any difficulties in that. If we do that, there won’t be any difficulties or sorrows in our life. We can also go back to Godhead. How simple process it is indeed! But, I am so fallen that even after accepting Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I am not able to surrender myself to Him. I am so worried about that. At least, I am fortunate that I am in a correct place and having a perfect guru, it is you, my master Srila Prabhupada. All glories to you! You are always with me through your books and preaching. Please shower your mercy on me. Even a single drop of your mercy can save me from this world and take me back to Godhead.

So, I plead at your lotus feat to help surrender myself to you and Krishna. Help me to love Radha-Krishna. Help me to follow the four regulative principles. Help me to always follow your precept.

Hare Krishna!!

Trying to be your servant,
Bhakta Prakash

No comments: