Thursday, August 28, 2008

Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja 2008 Offering from Krsna Caitanya Das

My respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

By your mercy it has been possible to understand the position of the living entity in this material world. This forms the sum and substance of all knowledge and is the highest of all that one can endeavor to conquer. Though in my life it is pretty much in theory than in practice, you have enabled me to make an honest attempt to try and become eternally happy. My success or failure in this journey is entirely in hands of you and Krishna. Nevertheless I should thank you with folded hands and wish to gain strength as I move forward into the householder life.

Your servant,
Krsna Caitanya Das

No comments: