Thursday, August 28, 2008

Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja 2008 Offering from Raghupati Das

I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada who is very dear to Lord Krsna having taken shelter at His lotus feet.

Knowingly or unknowingly I have committed so many offences at your lotus feet but due to your mercy I am very fortunate to have the association of nice devotees. I am praying at your lotus feet to remain as a dust at your lotus feet.

My respectful obeisances are unto you, O spiritual master, servant of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami. You are kindly preaching the message of Lord Caitanyadeva and delivering the western countries which are filled with impersonalism and voidism.

Singapore is no better than the western countries. So we need your special mercy to preach in this country.

Please help us to have a permanent temple so that we can worship the Lord more opulently.

Your humble servant,
Raghupati Das

No comments: