Saturday, September 13, 2008

Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja 2008 Offering from Bhaktin Syamala

Hare Krsna!! Srila Prabhupada ki jai!!                                                                
Srila Prabhupada, you have been teaching Krsna consiousness in the whole world for the past 42 years, to many fortunate souls. But in the whole process i cannot understand one thing; that how I, being the most sinful and fallen soul have been awarded your mercy. I offer my most humble obeisances unto you.

After my birth i was taught some dos and don'ts by my parents for some phase of life. After that i didn't have guidance to know what is right and what is wrong. In the process i comitted so many mistakes and sins unknowingly. But you being "Aadhama Janara Bandhu", made me aware of my sins and introduced me to the chanting of the holy name of the Lord.

Srila Prabhupada, you are "Karuna Sindhu", ocean of mercy. But I am so ignorant that I am not able to utilise your potential to the fullest. Please be kind to me and let me stick to your lotus feet and serve you under any circumstance, to cross over the blazing fire of material existance and to reach the Abode of The Lord. Please forgive my offences and make me eligible to get shelter at your lotus feet.

Awaiting your mercy,
Syamala

No comments: